Release Notes V3.3.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.3.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- Quickly find your groups in the AD Sync tool and AAD Sync tool with the new search functionality.
- Load your documents more quickly in the Document App and the settings by utilising the new Lazy Loading function, which only loads what is required at that moment.
- We enable this feature by default for new environments. Existing environments are not affected. If you experience slow loading within the Documents app, you can test this feature. With this new feature, we fully rely on the Search Index of SharePoint. Potentially, if something is not indexed, it’s not listed in the Documents App either. If you encounter this behavior, which should be rare, please contact support so we can investigate this.
- The tile group width in the workspace automatically adjusts to your screen.
- The document app is easier to read on smaller screens and mobiles.
- Notifications are easier to read on smaller screens and mobiles.
- The search bar is now available in the header of the workspace on your mobile.
- You can expand and collapse the header menu giving more overview.
- Business Apps have an improved mobile design.
- Your workspace live tiles automatically adapt to the size of your screen making them easier to read.
- The settings page of the workspace is improved for small and mobile screens making it easier for admins to work on any device.
- Rework the AAD Sync tool to take configuration changes into account between sync intervals.
- Some users were unable to open an email folder containing drafts.
- When renaming the bookmark, a little red icon appeared on the file name.
- Email composer dialog in IE11 had very long horizontal scrollbars.
- Incorrect font-family used for unsupported characters of the Muli font.
- For the AD Sync Domain or Membership changes using User/Group Filter didn't result in proper propagation in the workspace.
- If a user set Workspace 365 as a shortcut (pin to home screen) on android devices it could limit opening of external websites from the workspace. This is now fixed for everyone.
- When a user first logs in to the environment synced with AD and clicks OK in the Change password pop up, nothing happened for some time and errors appear in the Console.