Release Notes v2.63.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.63.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- Keeping up with your tasks just became easier with the new Microsoft To-Do live tile. Quickly create new tasks, check off what is done and always have a clear overview of your to-do list on your dashboard.
- View, reach and edit your bookmarked items straight from your dashboard with the new Bookmark tab in the documents live tile.
- Save your e-mail attachments directly to your device with the new download option in E-mail.
- Instantly create new calendar items and e-mails from your dashboard with the new live tile option.
- The “Create new document” dialog had some issues with the inline creation of folders with names that already existed.
- Fixed the styling of the close button of the Power BI tile in the enlarged/focused view.
- Some styling issues in Edge with the E-mail live tile header.
- Fixed some styling issues with the grid search bar.
- When trying to delete an app from Apps management, sometimes you got stuck on the confirmation dialog.
- The administrator was not able to remove an app that contained an app link from Apps management.
- We have added more default app icons.
- The Webcontent app is improved with support of more embedded code (e.g. Twitter).
- Action bar styling for mobile devices or small browser windows is improved.
- Added logs to oAuth2 authentication state validation for debugging.
Have more questions? Submit a request