(RESOLVED) Technical issue: SharePoint sites not listed
We're currently experiencing some issues with documents (SharePoint sites), due to changes made by Microsoft on the SharePoint Search side by changing the "SiteID" property in their API. All platforms could be affected by this. It's possible that not every user in a tenant is experiencing this behavior.
If you're using " you will see the following error(WARN):
2019-10-17 09:00:15.231 WARN  environmentname uid1 NDAW.Core.SharePoint.SiteStructure.SearchBasedHierarchyRetrievalService - Skipping a search result: The property 'SiteID' is NOT present in the search result
If you're not using the preview loading, no error will be listed in the logs.
Our technical team is investigating this issue and we will inform you as soon as possible.
The hotfix is available: https://support.workspace365.net/hc/en-us/articles/360010164979-HOTFIX-Workspace-365-V3-4-2
We plan to deploy the hotfix on 19-10-2019 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time.
We've tested the hotfix and the issue should be fixed. Now building the latest package for update and distribution.
We've finished the hotfix and is now ready for testing.
We've located the issue and working on a hotfix for this.