Announcement: update Workspace 365 v3.6.0
The release of Workspace 365 v3.6.0 will be deployed on 15-11-2019 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- It’s now possible to edit published announcements.
- It’s now possible to set the default open location for SharePoint and Fileserver documents for the complete environment.
- When trying to download a large file (> 1GB) from SharePoint using Workspace 365, it resulted in Error 500.
- Some live tile information retrieval would refresh the authentication expiration.
- Improved the time it takes to delete multiple items from SharePoint.
- The Content-Security-Policy frame-ancestors provides more flexibility in the Workspace 365 tile embedding. The Content-Security-Policy supports multiple domains for whitelisting, for example you can embed the Workspace 365 tiles in multiple domains like *.sharepoint.com and or *.intranet.com.