Release Notes v2.65.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.65.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- Have more control over the access to the workspace with the new and more extensive conditional access settings. You can now also set conditional access on operating systems and blacklist IP addresses.
- Deselect multiple tiles at once with the new deselect option in the Action Bar.
- Easily create, edit and delete personal Exchange contacts straight from the Contacts sidebar.
- Show more than one Yammer feed in your workspace by adding new feed tabs to the Yammer tile.
- Simply edit your tiles from the dashboard by right-clicking on them with the new context menu.
- The Language Selection dropdown menu did not show up correctly in IE.
- The Contact and Email avatars were clipped incorrectly in IE 11.
- Items in the Documents live tile did not open in a new window, while the destination preference was set to “Open in new window”.
- An administrator was not able to save the Exchange settings when the environment was configured to use oAuth2 as Single Sign-On option.
- The context menu disappeared if the user did not hold the mouse button on MacOS.
- When a user uploaded a file to the WebDav server, that file appeared with a Bookmark icon.
- The design of the context menu was improved for better user experience.
- The flow of installing and activating applications became faster. Now you can simply activate an application to start, without having to enable it.
- The Documents tile is now available in larger sizes.
- The styling of the live tiles with only one tab has been improved.
- In the Business Apps, there’s now a larger selection of currencies available.
- Instantly view what size is currently set for your tiles in the context menu because of the new checkboxes.
Have more questions? Submit a request