Announcement: update Workspace 365 v3.7.0Follow
The release of Workspace 365 v3.7.0 will be deployed on 13-12-2019 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- We proudly present a beta version of the Workspace 365 App Launcher for local applications. This makes it easier to integrate local applications within your adaptive workspace and makes it easier for users to start any application from one workspace. The App Launcher enables more convenient configuration and management of local applications for admins. This also simplifies the deployment by the created MSI and allows you to set parameters on these applications. Consequently, users can easily start local apps from their workspace.
- It is now possible to change the default font in the Email App for the whole environment.
- We’ve added the possibility to cancel the process of copying or moving documents.
- You can now set the default visibility for external images in email messages.
- We’ve created the ability to set permissions on Office local editors for file server documents.
- Stimulate interactions with the new option to ‘like’ announcements.
- We’ve added new How-to videos to the workspace, with corresponding new conditions.
- Discover how well your announcements are read with the possibility to see the number of views.
- Sometimes the shared spaces bar took too much space in the header and shrunk the title more than expected.
- Actions with old file versions in the Version History dialog box in the DMS were broken.
- After scrolling in the email list, it began to constantly reload itself.
- It was not possible to open the Group Management page in Settings in environments with a lot of users.
- Only file servers to which a user has access are now listed.
- Shared spaces are now included in the import/export workspace setup.
- Item templates of combobox controls in Business Apps can now have integer and date fields in them.
- Improve SharePoint preview loading speed (for large tenants).
Have more questions? Submit a request