Release Notes v2.66.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.66.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
The service update (v2.66.0) on 02/11/2018 has brought the following:
- During first initial workspace configuration, the admin can quickly enable, disable and edit, and get a clear overview of the available apps from our new App Store.
- Besides personal contacts, you can now view and use contact information from your global address list as well in the Contacts sidebar.
- Admins now have the option to decide if tiles will either be shown or hidden when the access is denied due to Conditional Access settings.
- Manage SharePoint files more easily with the new options to manage, restore and remove previous file versions straight from the Document app.
- Get more control over access to applications due to the added support for Conditional Access' IP ranges when the workspace is hosted behind a (reverse) proxy through the X-Forwarded-For header.
- The currency symbols were not displaying correctly in the Business App live tiles and grids.
- When a tile is not accessible to a user because of Conditional Access settings, the alert bar and the tooltip will show the list of whitelisted devices, operating systems and browsers which can be used to access the application.
- Admins now have the option to help users keep their workspace organised by activating the automatic reordering of tiles. By doing this, the tiles in shared groups will automatically be reordered when one or more tiles in this group are not available to specific users.
- Improved the performance of the workspace, live tile data is only loaded when the tile is visible.
- X-Forwarded-... headers received by workspace are now ignored by default. Hosting partners need to explicitly opt-in to take them in to account. Click here for more info.
- Removed the support of the default workspace template.