Persona Matrix explained
In the persona presentation a matrix is displayed. Below we explain and give examples of the different terms.
- Light user. A light user is someone who’s main activities doesn’t involve their device. Like a nurse, whose main focus is caring for patients.
- Medium user. A medium user divides their time between working on their device and other activities. A teacher, for example.
- Heavy user. A heavy user is bound to their device. The applications they use are essential to their main activities.
- Online. An online user only needs web applications. Nothing has to be installed on their device. This also makes them very mobile, like an EMT.
- Hybrid. A hybrid user has a combination of legacy and web applications. Like an accountant whose software isn’t available as SaaS yet.
- On-prem. An on-prem user mainly uses local applications and are therefore bound to a fixed workplace. A back-end developer, for instance.