Below are exercises for your team to learn and practice some basic actions to get used to working with Workspace 365.
- Create a new Word document from the live tile, name it “Your name Test” and save it to ‘My documents’.
- Close the document.
- Go to ‘My documents’, create a new folder and name it ‘Exercises’.
- Find your ‘Your name Test’ document and move it to the folder ‘Exercises’.
- Select ‘Your name Test’ set your open preference (open in word or open in word online).
- Add a bookmark to the folder ‘Exercises’.
- Open the folder ‘Exercises’ from the bookmarks in your Documents live tile.
- Go to the email app and create a new email.
- Create your email signature. (if a colleague has a good email signature, get an email from them and copy it to your own. Don’t forget to edit the details).
- Cancel your new email and don’t save as draft.
- Find an important email and flag it.
- If you have a shared mailbox, activate it as ‘send as’. If you use this mailbox more than your own, set as default send address.
- Create a new folder.
- Select an email and drag it to another folder.
Edit your workspace
- Create a new personal group and name it.
- Create a shortcut, edit the colour and icon, fill in the fields and add it to your new personal group.
- Drag the group with your most used applications to the top left of your workspace.
- Edit the colour of a tile by right clicking it.