Clientless RDP Update V1.1
Good news, a new version of Clientless RDP is available! Please get in touch if you would like to get this update. This version will bring the following changes:
- The app switcher will only work on systems which run Windows Server 2016 or above. The Windows 2012 is deprecated.
- Replaced the favicon of the Clientless RDP with a "screenshot" of the current opened application or desktop, this will update automatically based on the open application.
- Possibility to enable Multi Factor Authentication for admins.
- Additional keyboard layouts
- Swiss-German keyboard layout is added
- Danish keyboard layout is added
- Support for Ctrl+Alt+Del. (Can be used as Ctrl+Alt+End) in the session
- Issue with freezing sessions, in some scenario's when the RDS Gateway was used it could result in a freezing session for the user, which resulted in a high CPU usage on the back-end of the Clientless RDP machine. This is now resolved!
- Issue when a session was sometimes not initialized in Full screen;
- Print issues when larger documents where printed it sometimes failed due to a conversion error.
- Right control key mapping, now when pressed it is correctly translated to the back-end machine.
- Incorrect naming of the redirected printer or drive.
- Issue when using Clientless RDP on iOS 13+ that you are not able to use the mouse or scroll.
- Redesigned the App switcher
- The app switcher will only work on systems which run Windows Server 2016 or above.
- The app switcher is relocated to the bottom right corner.
- We re-branded the Clientless RDP to match the Workspace 365 branding.
- Image quality based on the client connection.
- Correctly forward the timezone of the current connected client to the back-end machine.
- Clipboard behavior.
- Keyboard handling added support for dead keys
- Poor connection behavior.
- Improved algorithm to detect the connection stability. To prevent incorrect popup of poor connection.
- Improved the sound streaming from the session to the client
- New and improved RDP mechanism, the RDP mechanism is updated to a complete new version, which results in a more stable and reliable connection, also better performance.
- When authentication failed a session is now cleaned correctly, which means that unused processes are killed.