Release Notes v2.67.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.67.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
The service update (v2.67.0) on 23/11/2018 has brought the following:
- Preview: Setting up SharePoint sites in the Documents app just became a lot easier for admins, since they can now automatically set it up based on permissions. Activating the preview on new or existing environments will show all the teamsites to which a user has permissions.
- Quickly preview images in the Documents app, without having to leave the tab.
- View your ConnectWise tickets straight from your dashboard with the new ConnectWise live tile.
- Improve external collaboration with the ability to provide people from outside your organisation with an Azure Guest account to access the workspace.
- Users can now change the order of SharePoint sites in their Document App by clicking on the eye icon.
- The collapsible sidebar, which is used in Documents and Email, contained horizontal scrollbars in some browsers.
- When creating a new environment and selecting OAuth2 for Single Sign-On with Exchange permissions, the app could not be created in Azure. This was because Microsoft changed the names of certain permissions in Azure.
- On small screens, users were not able to scroll through the pages in the welcome wizard.
- There were no busy indicators in the pages of the welcome wizard.
- When creating a new Business App record from the live tile in a new tab, the Back and Save actions did not work correctly.
- When sending an email which contained enters in the text from our Email app, the enters weren’t present in other browser-based email clients.
- It was not possible to open documents in the local Office editors from the search results, if the document title contained spaces.
- Some emails caused a 500 error and could not be opened in our Email app.
- View your web content more clearly with the ability to enlarge the content in a pop-up window, even full-screen. You can do this by clicking on the button in the footer of the tile. You can also resize your web content to 1x1 and 2x2, which will always open in a pop-up window.
- Many threads to read and respond to in Yammer? Enlarge the live tile in a pop-up window, so you can work and collaborate more easily.
- It is now easier to change the visibility of SharePoint TeamSites and Libraries using the eye icon in the Documents App.