Release Notes V3.11.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.11.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- It’s now possible to configure TOPdesk for the environment allowing people to create and see the tickets they created and the admins to see all the tickets of their organisation within the live tile.
- From now on, you’re able to show both read and unread items in the Email live tile to get a better overview of your inbox.
- It’s now possible to change the subscription of environment features via a dedicated user interface within the workspace. From here, you can see your current package and upgrade/downgrade to a lower/higher package. When downgrading to a lower package, all data of the current package features will be deleted. Features which are not in the current package, are marked with a label throughout the product. When clicking such a feature, an upgrade pop-up will appear.
- When the Authority of the OAuth2 SSO settings are changed, the admin needs to fill in the key even if it persisted before.
- We improved the way we upload folders to SharePoint, making it faster and reducing the load on the SharePoint server.
- Previously, it was not possible to save a Calendar tile with a size of 4x4 or smaller.
- When an admin disabled Business Apps in the App store, the appearance of the app card would not be updated properly.
- When changing the profile picture, the preview will be done in the browser only instead of involving the server.
- Removed the IsOpenInDesktopEditorButtonEnabled setting and its corresponding WOPI overlay.
- Removed the Business App credits.
- Removed the UseEnvironmentDatabasePreview feature flag, the new implementation is now always used.
- We are releasing the Azure Active Directory Sync tool 3.0. We have switched to using the Microsoft Graph instead of the Azure Active Directory Graph. This should resolve issue where the sync tool would get stuck.