Announcement: update Workspace 365 v3.14.0 π
The release of Workspace 365 v3.14.0 π will be deployed on 02-06-2020 between 22:00 PM and 0:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- We proudly present the new Birthdays live tile, which shows the upcoming birthdays of your colleagues.
- Owners of shared tile groups can now modify these groups in shared spaces, without needing the ability to modify the shared space itself.
- We now provide the option to only show SharePoint templates of the current Document library, instead of showing all templates of the company in every library. For new environments, this will be the default setting.
- For folder and file names, we now match the naming restrictions of the SharePoint server version you have configured, instead of using the 2013 restrictions for all.
- The initialisation of the SharePoint DMS froze the browser when having a large SharePoint hierarchy.
- When using OAuth2 Single Sign-On and a user is federated, we would show the apply password setting which would do nothing.
- When selecting a destination for copying/moving a file, the tooltip would not be displayed for disabled destinations.
- When there were no file servers configured, the ‘Edit integration credentials’ page would still show the file server option.
- SharePoint subfolders with the name "Forms" would not be displayed to the user
- When using the TOPdesk Micro App in some rare conditions, it could result in that the wrong workspace subscription would be stored in the shared cache for an environment. This could make it seem that more or less features were available than there actually were.
- Recovering items from the SharePoint recycle bin which partially succeeded, did not remove the items which were recovered from the recycle bin grid
- We modernised the upload environment icon dialog.