Release Notes v2.68.0Follow
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.68.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
The service update (v2.68.0) on 18/12/2018 has brought the following:
- We added a new permissions role to the workspace: The Owners. When a user is made Owner of a certain application or shared tile group by an admin, they are able to manage this specific application and shared tile group.
- You are now also able to give user groups the ability to create applications and shared tile groups, of which they will be the owner.
- You can now set Conditional Access on Office apps. With this new feature, you are able to restrict people from using local Office applications to open files from the file server on certain IP ranges.
- Automatically synchronise your credentials from your external system to the Integration Credentials in Workspace 365 through our new API.
- It is now possible to retrieve a list of all environments of one instance through our new API.
- Get a clearer view of your schedule with the larger Calendar tile sizes.
- We fixed some potential security issues.
- In Firefox and Microsoft Edge, clicking the Print button in the Email app resulted in a blank page.
- The Email live tile didn’t show the icon which indicates that the email message is linked to a Business App.
- We fixed possibility for infinity server side request when breadcrumb path could not be found
- When users sign out of the workspace, they automatically also sign out of Clientless RDP.
- When there are no recipients of an email visible, for instance when all recipients are entered in the BCC field, the “To:” label will be hidden.
- The possibility to view your tickets from TOPdesk in the live tile is now also available to external (guest) users.