Release notes Workspace 365 V3.16.1
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.16.1. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- Willkommen zu Workspace 365, you can now set your workspace to the German language.
- We now support the ARM based version of Windows Virtual Desktop in the workspace.
- It’s now possible to open a Clientless RDP connection in a pop-out window, instead of a browser tab.
- The security of HTML getting injected into the browser by user content is made more strict to not allow scripts in all scenarios except for the Web content app.
- We cleaned up duplicated database index.
- We now detect if the user’s Office 365 password is updated and offer the user to change his or her integration credentials.
- We minimized the time the browser would freeze when opening SharePoint documents, even for browsers with a slower performance.
- Searching in SharePoint sub folders now yields more results.
- When creating a SharePoint folder where the name ends with a dot, we now show a user-friendly validation message.
- When using the date/time picker when using Danish or Norwegian, you were are not able to save the form.
- The SharePoint documents grid would scroll up after renaming or bookmarking an item.
- If there were no search results for a search query on the Vilans KICK connections page, it would state that there were no Vilans KICK connections configured.
- The selected file server would not be highlighted after configuring the integration credentials for it.
- The cross button for closing the header items was not highlighted in responsive mode.
- When cancelling a reply to an email, the content of the email message would not be shown.
- Opening older versions of a SharePoint file with special symbols would result in an error.
- When navigating between spaces, the scrolling status would remain the same.
- Moving up a bookmark results in a moving more item when have 50+ list there. When you had more than 50 bookmarks and you would reorder your bookmark, it would result in an incorrect order.
- Dragging an email over a newly created folder in the Email app would not expand the folder.
- Unable to rename folders or files on file server files due to an update.
- Only applicable to file servers which are updated last 2 weeks.