Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.69.0
The release of Workspace 365 v2.69.0 will be deployed on 29-01-2019 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- Easily enable, disable, edit, add new and manage your applications from the App Store, which is now always available from anywhere in your workspace. The App Store fully replaces the Apps Management page in your Settings.
- We are proud to announce that the Italian language is now available in Workspace 365.
- Admins can now easily set multiple brandings for different users or user groups in one environment.
- You can now configure a separate URL for the WOPI host in the workspace. Also, the WOPI validation is extended.
- Setting a workspace template as default for current users failed during saving.
- The Search function in the Global Address List in contacts didn't work.
- Closing the Document Editor pop-up did not work when using custom WOPI with custom Office Online Server.
- Sometimes, searching in DMS in Current & Subfolders resulted in the display of duplicate folders.
- When a user created a new email attached to a Business App record, the Action bar looked wrong.
- It is now possible to skip the App Store in the configuration flow.
- The default client settings of our Email app have been improved. These settings now also work in other email functionalities in Workspace 365, so you’ll always open your email in the way you’ve chosen.