Announcement: update Workspace 365 v3.18.0
The release of Workspace 365 v3.18.0 will be deployed on 17-09-2020 between 22:00 PM and 0:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- We hereby present the Activity feed API, which allows you to integrate external applications into your workspace and push information from external applications to the Activity feed.
- We proudly introduce the global search functionality, which allows users to easily search apps and SharePoint files from every page in the workspace.
- The Business App Builder is replaced with an end of life package, which explains the deprecation of the Business Apps.
- We updated our widget library to the latest version. This fixes several issues, especially related to iOS 13.
- The Activity status cache is now more efficient.
- When opening a Business App page, we show a deprecation message which explains the deprecation of the Business Apps.
- From now on, more contacts can be loaded in the Address book sidebar when scrolling down.
- We made the scrollbars in the product more consistent by using one style instead of multiple styles. IE11 does not support the renewed fancy scrollbar.
- Previously, when a user tried to create apps in the app store with only spaces included in the app name, it resulted in an Error 500.
- When the workspace contained an app with spaces in the name, it could break the Add tile flow when trying to add that app.
- Hyperlinks in announcements which have the option open in new tab would still open in the same window.
- When opening a folder or email from the Email live tile, it could fail if the mailbox was not configured or visible in the Email app.
- Scrolling in Email and Documents was not working on iPad iOS 13 desktop mode.
- Scrolling within live tiles looked strange sometimes on iPad iOS 13 desktop mode.