Release Notes V3.18.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.18.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- We hereby present the Activity feed API, which allows you to integrate external applications into your workspace and push information from external applications to the Activity feed. The Activity Feed API will be available as a beta in Simplify to collect feedback. When it moves out of beta, this feature will be available in the Boost license.
- We proudly introduce the global search functionality, which allows users to easily search apps and SharePoint files from every page in the workspace.
- The Business App Builder is replaced with an end of life package, which explains the deprecation of the Business Apps.
- We updated our widget library to the latest version. This fixes several issues, especially related to iOS 13.
- The Activity status cache is now more efficient.
- When opening a Business App page, we show a deprecation message which explains the deprecation of the Business Apps.
- From now on, more contacts can be loaded in the Address book sidebar when scrolling down.
- We made the scrollbars in the product more consistent by using one style instead of multiple styles. IE11 does not support the renewed fancy scrollbar.
- Previously, when a user tried to create apps in the app store with only spaces included in the app name, it resulted in an Error 500.
- When the workspace contained an app with spaces in the name, it could break the Add tile flow when trying to add that app.
- Hyperlinks in announcements which have the option open in new tab would still open in the same window.
- When opening a folder or email from the Email live tile, it could fail if the mailbox was not configured or visible in the Email app.
- Scrolling in Email and Documents was not working on iPad iOS 13 desktop mode.
- Scrolling within live tiles looked strange sometimes on iPad iOS 13 desktop mode.