Announcement: update Workspace 365 v3.19.0
The release of Workspace 365 v3.19.0 will be deployed on 08-10-2020 between 22:00 PM and 0:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- The global search functionality now allows you to quickly and easily search for your email messages from every page in the workspace.
- We now show an indicator for unread activities before the page title in the browser tab.
- We removed the Global Address List support for Exchange versions before 2013 SP1. For more information, check the following article: https://support.workspace365.net/hc/en-us/articles/360015066919-Removed-Global-Address-List-GAL-support-for-Exchange-versions-version-2013-SP1-for-email-composer
- We renamed the ‘Client’ table to ‘Environments’ in the main database. In addition, we also cleaned up some unused columns.
- We optimized the server resource usage for the ConnectWise integration.
- We improved the design of the Recent list in the Documents live tile by showing who edited a document.
- We replaced the third-party file uploader used in the Documents app with a first-party implementation.
- An error appeared in the console when a workspace with RSS tiles was being loaded.
- Previously, if a user had no permissions to the default category in an Announcements live tile, it would show an empty live tile with a strange looking tab selector button. Now, if you don’t have permissions to the default category, it will show the “All announcements” category.
- There was a missing space in the ‘Emails Moved Successfully’ alert bar.
- The validation message for the API key name was not cleared after saving the Activity API settings if a name was entered.
- Bookmarked OneNote documents had incorrect labels for Open actions.