Release notes Workspace 365 V3.20.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.20.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- We proudly present our new Micro App for healthcare: Nedap Ons. This Micro App includes a Planning and a Clients live tile. From the planning live tile, you can view your planning straight from the workspace. From the Clients live tile, you can quickly search clients and open their information.
- It’s now possible to open your email messages directly in the Outlook Web App (OWA) via the Email live tile and the Global Search Bar.
- When using the workspace in Internet Explorer, Edge (non-Chromium), a lower version than 80 of Chrome or a lower version than 12 of Safari, we show a deprecation banner at the top of every page which explains the deprecation of these browsers.
- We modernised the welcome wizard dialog.
- We removed the ‘None’ Single Sign-On configuration from Workspace 365. Environments that are still using this method, will get a page which redirects to the Single Sign-On configuration page. For more information, click here.
- We refreshed the design of the Activity Feed to improve the readability and visual appeal. Now, all activities and notifications are presented in cards.
- You can now use your keyboard to navigate through the search results of the global search functionality. Also, when switching between search categories, the search bar stays focused. Lastly, the responsive behavior of the global search functionality has been improved.
- We changed the styling of the Join meeting button in the Activity Feed to make it less prominent.
- Deleting the oldest activity in the Activity Feed resulted in a duplication of the most recent activity.
- We improved the performance of the global email search functionality by limiting the time range to 1 year.
- It was possible to visit several connection settings pages without a Boost subscription.