Release notes Workspace 365 V3.21.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.21.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- We now provide the possibility to show notifications about new email messages in the Activity feed.
- We proudly introduce the AFAS Micro App, which provides two live tiles for people’s tasks and signals.
- We extended the Global Search functionality with the possibility to search for people and contacts.
- We now support a responsive mode for embedded shared tile groups. With this option, the tiles automatically scale based on the size of the iFrame.
- In release 3.8.0, we introduced the new secret protection system, which we recommended to be configured by hosting partners. We are now working towards making it mandatory and the first step is to show a warning during the deploying of the product when the requirements are not met.
- We unified the authentication cookie used by different Single Sign-On type providers. In addition, the cookie name has been changed from ".FormAuth" to ".WorkspaceIdentity". These changes mean that all users need to sign in again.
- We improved the performance of creating activities via the Activity Feed API using the batch endpoint.
- The Activity Feed API is now part of the Boost package.
- We added support for the UserInfo flow for the Wopi host. This means that users should see the Office subscription check dialog less often.
- When adding a new shared mailbox without filling in the email address, it was really difficult to switch to the input field again.
- Only the 20 most recent activities were shown in the Activity Feed.
- When the Activity Feed was pinned, it would still fall over the tile groups until the workspace was refreshed.
- A sequence of periods in a document name in the Documents App.