Announcement: update Workspace 365 v2.70.0Follow
The release of Workspace 365 v2.70.0 will be deployed on 15-02-2019 between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- We hereby introduce the new Microsoft Teams live tile, which allows users to quickly navigate to a team’s general channel in both Teams online and the local app. Users can also use it to easily navigate to the team’s Documents library in the Documents app.
- Easily stay updated on the progress of moving items between SharePoint sites with the new moving indicator in the notification center, which will show you if the moving process is still going and will disappear when the moving process is finished.
- We proudly announce that Workspace 365 is now also available in the Swedish language.
- It is now possible to open *.xlsb and *.csv files in the Documents app.
- In the Documents app, it was not possible to retrieve folder content when the name contained special symbols such as “#” or “%”.
- When replying to an email without having an email signature configured, there was no space provided to type your text.
- When an admin did not select any conditional access options after enabling it, an infinite busy indicator was shown after saving the page.
- We have made it easier to see if you have any new notifications by making the notification indicator more noticeable. The alarm bell icon will now turn red instead transparent.
- Admins can now disable all Exchange related features for an entire environment.
- We now provide more HTTP security headers by default.
Have more questions? Submit a request