Release notes Workspace 365 V3.22.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.22.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- We improved the design and functionality of the API settings page. It’s now possible to create API keys by yourself and define a scope for each key (i.e., for which APIs the key is used).
- We improved the experience of the ‘Share link’ feature in the Documents app. Now, you can directly click on “Share link” in the action bar, and the flow for creating and adjusting the link is more intuitive. More link settings (e.g., expiration date) will be added to the functionality in a later update.
- We converted our Vilans KICK implementation to .NET Standard 2.0.
- We updated our NuGet packages for our Autotask implementation.
- We introduced a new modern styling for our toggle controls.
- On some Instance operator pages, the "powered by" section was rendered twice.
- When navigating from the Bookmarks page to any document library, and then clicking the Upload action, a few layers of Upload dialogs appeared on top of each other.
- The open actions for OneNote files had incorrect names in the Bookmarks live tile.
- The SharePoint documents page showed no validation message if there were no IP addresses defined in the Conditional Access section.
- In SharePoint settings, there was still an error provided when the Conditional Access settings for local apps were configured incorrectly, even though the option was already disabled.
- In the Fileserver settings, the borders of required input fields didn’t turn red if they weren’t filled in.
- The validation message in the Create new user page in User management was shown in the wrong place.
- The validation message in the New Windows Virtual Desktop app page in the App store was shown in the wrong place.
- In the user’s email settings, the error message for the Exchange server URL field was still showing if the Exchange URL was valid.