Release Notes V3.23.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.23.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- We extended the link-sharing experience by adding the possibility to set an expiration date on an ‘Anyone’ link. Thereby, it’s now also possible to create shareable links for specific people.
- We now support .potx files (PowerPoint templates) in our Documents app.
- We are happy to announce the brand new Zaaksysteem Micro App. The app allows you to easily keep track of your open cases, and cases which are suspended.
- We improved the server resource consumption for the Azure AD integration.
- We improved the server resource consumption for the Clientless RDP integration.
- We improved the server resource consumption for the RSS integration.
- We removed the rediscovery of the Exchange server version. It’s only done when you save the Exchange URL.
- We improved the performance of creating activities when you enable the maintenance window, announcements and app access.
- We prevent Workspace 365 from updating when a new encryption is not configured. For more information, check: https://support.workspace365.net/hc/en-us/articles/360014778739-Introducing-our-new-and-stronger-encryption
- The default setting for the PoweredByText flag is now True. This will mean that all environments have the "Powered by Workspace 365" line under the company logo.
- If you want to change this, add the following to the parameter files: AddTransform("PoweredByTextEnabled",@"False");
- When uploading a PNG app icon which is larger than 76px, the icon will be down-scaled automatically in proportion.
- The hover effect for the “Specify people” input field in the link-sharing experience had a wrong color.
- The keyboard navigation didn’t work for the "People" category in the Global Search function.
- When creating a new API key, it was not enabled by default.
- The borders of the “Connection” input field in the Create new app dialog did not turn red when left empty.
- It was impossible to process the SharePoint configuration once you've disabled it.