Release Notes V2.71.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.71.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- We are proud to launch the new Announcement Centre! This allows people who have permissions to create announcements with text, images and video for the whole organisation or for specific groups. When the announcement is published, a notification is sent from which the user can open the pop-up. Optionally, the pop-up can be pushed directly to the user. The announcement is provided in a pop-up.
- We are happy to introduce the new SharePoint live tile which shows all the team sites of the user. From the tile, you can easily navigate to the home page and documents of the team site.
- It is now possible to create ConnectWise tickets within the workspace. When clicking the Plus button in the ConnectWise live tile, a dialog appears from where users can easily create tickets and add attachments.
- Responding to an email resulted in the editor not working correctly.
- Having an image with a data URI in your signature resulted in multiple duplicate inline attachments getting created.
- When creating/saving a Power BI tile the data was displayed smaller in the live tile until you refreshed your browser.
- No content would be printed when printing an email from Chrome when no extensions were used.
- Add tiles sidebar did not show the conditional access icon based on an IP address correctly when using proxy headers.
- It was impossible to remove users via the provisioning API for an inactive environment.
- Could not edit Office documents in the online editors for file server when the file extension had an uppercase letter.
- When saving an Exchange contact without a first name would not always show a validation error.
- The hover colour in Business App live tiles was based on primary colour instead of app colour.
- The placeholder text in the search box of the App Store did not always appear.
- Inserting an image and attachment from the device in the email composer is fixed on the iPad
- If the first and last name are not available in the contact list of the address book, we will now show other information (display name, company name, email or phone number).
- We have added support for more tile sizes for various apps. From now on, every live tile is available in the following sizes: 4x4, 4x6, 4x8, 6x6, 6x8, 8x6 and 8x8.
- Power BI now support 1x1 and 2x2 sizes. The 1x1 and 2x2 Power BI tile open a pop-up which shows real-time information from Power BI.