Release notes Workspace 365 V3.24.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.24.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- Instantly get more details about your calendar appointments! In this update, we're introducing a new dialog from where you can easily join an online meeting, see the attendees of an appointment, or navigate to the Outlook Web App. Simply click on a calendar event in the Calendar live tile or in the Activity Feed to open it.
- We improved the usability of Workspace 365 when it's embedded in the Microsoft Teams desktop app.
- We’ve added the option to not sync user avatars to the Azure AD Sync Tool.
- We removed the Business Apps from the product. This means that all Business Apps can no longer be used. For more information, read: https://support.workspace365.net/hc/en-us/articles/360015614899-Deprecated-Business-Apps.
- We Improved the date/time visualization throughout the workspace. We reduced the amount of formats we use to create more consistency. Thereby, we made the visualizations more user-friendly. For example, instead of showing month numbers, we now show month names.
- Some AFAS exceptions were not logged.