Announcement: update Workspace 365 v3.25.0
The release of Workspace 365 v3.25.0 will be deployed on 04-03-2021 between 22:00 PM and 0:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- Activities in the Activity Feed that are older than 60 days are now removed automatically.
- It's now possible to open more workspace apps from other platforms. This can be achieved via direct app links, which can be created from the App store. This is supported for the following apps: Shortcut apps, Citrix XenApps, local apps, Azure apps and Windows Virtual Desktop apps.
- We are proud to announce a new Micro App for education, the Schedule App. This will allow students and teachers to see an overview of all the scheduled classes and exams. It is now available with a connection to Zermelo.
- We now better protect users, by preventing them from interacting with infected files from SharePoint. Infected files contain a red error icon.
- Since Internet Explorer is no longer supported, we now show a ‘browser not supported’ page when opening the workspace in IE.
- With this release, we introduce a New features sidebar, which can be opened from the workspace header. In the sidebar, the most relevant new features are displayed to the user.
- We removed the dependency on SQL CLR/SMO.
- The design and hierarchy of the Settings sidebar has been improved. The new sidebar uses categories, which can be expanded, to improve the navigation experience.
- You can now create a share link for OneNote notebooks.
- When clicking the "Permissions" option from search results and the user doesn't have the correct rights to use this option, it resulted in an unfriendly error message.
- The workspace environment subscription downgraded after deleting an admin user, who upgraded the subscription before.
- When trying to save a document with a name that already existed using the folders and files browser dialog, it caused an unknown error.
- The support information section (includes client, device and browser information) on the Support page had a fixed position and interfered with other information on the page.
- A reply/forward email would contain the English email headers instead of the localised ones.
- Embedded shared tile groups did not show on other platforms.