Release Notes V2.72.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 2.72.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- Easily get insight into your colleague’s (shared) calendars with the new possibility to create multiple tabs in your Calendar live tile.
- Admins can now create a managed signature, which applies to everyone in the organisation. Add placeholders such as First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number, which will be automatically replaced with information of the user.
- Customize your branding even more with the new option to set a custom Home logo for all your branding sets.
- Admins now have the option to disable SharePoint via Settings.
- The workspace now supports the Spanish language!
- When clicking “Create new email” from any location other than the Email app, a dialog will open instead of the full Email client. This allows users to stay in the context and not have to leave to a different page.
- When receiving emails with images in the Email app, sometimes images were broken because of support issues.
- In the Documents app, when you navigated to a folder using the "Open" action in the action bar or context menu, the browser’s back button did not work as expected.
- When editing a Citrix app in the App Store, the Create app link button was not positioned correctly in IE 11.
- Setting a workspace template for an environment with a large number of users often resulted in an error.
- In the Document App it is now possible to copy folders and multiple items at once between SharePoint document libraries.
- Admins and users can now go to any page in Settings without having to wait for the User profile page to be fully loaded.
- We extended the Support page within the workspace with technical client information such as: User agent, Browser, OS, Device, IP, Scheme, Host and Port.
- The Address Book now can be managed in the App Store. It can be enabled/disabled and user permissions can be set on it.
- When opening a bookmark from the Documents live tile or Bookmarks page, an overlay with a loading icon is shown.
- We improved the workspace dashboard by showing more groups in one overview on higher screen resolutions.
- The branding of the public pages was not updated when changing the default branding.
- Users now can set their personal email signature in the Email app instead of the User profile page.