Announcement: update Workspace 365 v3.27.0
The release of Workspace 365 v3.27.0 will be deployed on 15-04-2021 between 22:00 PM and 0:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- With this release, we introduce a week view for the Schedule Micro Apps for education. The week view provides a clear overview of all lessons, exams and breaks of the selected week. By clicking an event from the view, more details are directly shown in a pop-up. This is now available with a connection to Zermelo.
- To optimise your use of Yammer, we now by default provide two feeds for the Yammer Micro App: the All Company feed and the Home feed.
- For live tiles, after three consecutive failures to retrieve data, we stop trying. Instead, we display a message with a refresh button.
- We’ve updated the welcome email for new workspace users.
- We improved the general look and feel of the workspace by updating the typography and icons. Titles and headings are now in bold.
- The Support link on the landing page now opens in a new window.
- It was not possible to save an existing branding set after removing an image.
- The API settings grid used case sensitive sorting.