Go to the file you want to share and click on it. Now you will see a toolbar.
Choose the option Share.
With "Invite user" you can share your documents with a user. You can choose for "View" or "Edit" to give the permissions that the user will get.
The user that has been invited will see the shared documents under "My documents -> Shared with me".
Share a link
In this article you can see how to enable it.
If the settings are set correctly:
- You need to navigate to the SharePoint Admin Panel.
- Use preview for new version.
- Navigate to active sites and select the corresponding site.
- Go to properties.
- Choose desired sharing option.
With "Share a link" you can make links to share files with people within or outside of your organisation. You can choose if they can only view or also edit the file.
If sharing is disabled you will get this error:
With the following steps you can turn it on:
- Go to your Sharepoint (Https://workspace.sharepoint.com).
- Choose the map.
- Click on the "Gear icon" on the right.
- Choose "Site permissions".
- Click on "Advanced permissions settings".
- Select "Access Request Settings".
- Choose "Allow members to share the site and individual files and folders" and click OK.
With the option "permissions" you can edit which access the groups and users will get.
You can select "edit", "view" or "stop sharing".
Attach to Email
With "attach to email" you can add it as an attachment.