Release Notes V3.28.0
We have successfully updated Workspace 365 to version 3.28.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed below:
- We are proud to present the possibility to add actions to Activity Feed activities. With the extended Activity Feed API, you are now able to define actions (such as “Accept” or “Decline”) for specific activities and add icons and URLs to the actions.
- Another addition to the Activity Feed, is that you can now configure activities for specific user groups, because we’ve added the ‘groups’ and ‘users’ scopes to the batch endpoint of the Activity Feed API. Before, it was only possible to set up a specific action for either everyone or only one person.
- When trying to upload files into a folder that already has a file with an identical name, you are now provided with the option to replace the file, skip the upload or keep both files in the same folder.
- For documents in the Global Search, we now provide the ability the open the containing folder. Thereby, you can also see the path and the editor of the file.
- We are in the process of adopting CSS modules. This may cause CSS modifications done by third parties to no longer work.
- We updated the following properties of the Activity Feed API from string to integer values: color. kind and scope. kind. We advise you to update your requests for creating custom activities using the Activity feed API.
- We modernized the styling of the app store. The new app store has a larger interface and has quicker navigation options.
- We optimized the styling of the 2x2 tiles. As a result, 2 lines of text are reserved for the tile name instead of one.
- When an admin changes the Clientless RDP gateway URL or service account username, (s)he now needs to reenter the service account password for security reasons.
- Browsers would offer translations from English to a selected language, even though the workspace was already in that language.
- 1x1 and 2x2 Google tiles would show up entirely white instead of having the proper app color.