Release Notes V3.0.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.0.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- We proudly introduce a redesign of the workspace, which includes the following features and changes:
- A modern look with rounded corners, a new font and new icons.
- The live tile tabs are replaced with a drop-down menu. This allows for a cleaner and more organised workspace dashboard. It’s now also possible to create up to 20 live tile overviews for the RSS, Email, Calendar and Yammer app, instead of a maximum of three overviews.
- Option to set a white header styling for live tiles. This can be configured per branding set.
- Option to set a white header styling for the workspace. This can be configured per branding set.
- The default workspace branding has been updated.
- We now support SVG files for app icons and all default app icons are replaced with SVG.
- Ability to easily brand apps and tiles based on a primary or header color.
- We now support passwords with a length of 256 characters, which can help you improve the security of your organisation by making your passwords harder to hack.
- It is now possible to set the Workspace Forms Cookie Timeout in the update parameters.
- You can now flag your emails in the Email app. This is a powerful tool to keep track of your messages.
- For new Office tenants, Power BI live tiles could not retrieve data from Power BI.
- When zooming in/out, tiles were not working/looking correct any more.
- For the Yammer tile, not every group feed could be added.
- When composing an email, the user’s signature was added every time the draft was saved.
- When a user clicked on an item in a RSS live tile, the text became blue.
- On Android devices, the modern scrollbar which is used in live tiles was partially clipped.
- The text in the Sort By menu in the Email app was wrapped if the workspace language was set to any language other than English.
- It was not possible to open the Terms and Conditions from the Workspace Registration Page in IE11.
- We improved the scrolling behaviour on Android devices.
- We replaced some of the Office 365 app icons with the new icons Microsoft released this year. Based on the new icons, we updated the app colours as well.
- We included new designs for the Office file icons in the Documents live tile.