Release notes Workspace 365 V3.30.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.30.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- It’s now possible to add Workspace 365 as an app in Microsoft Teams.
- Easily request access to apps through the app store! If a user misses an app in the workspace, they can simply request them. Admins can accept or decline the request. Only apps which are enabled can be requested.
- With this release, we introduce a new API endpoint for getting app icons. This means that you can use app icons directly from our image repository in an external portal. When an icon is changed, the icon is also updated in the external portal.
- We updated the Vilans KICK integration with the support of the new Vilans API. The user interface of the Vilans KICK Micro App is also changed and based upon the new Vilans portal. The old connector is not supported anymore.
- Environment app icons were not always rendered correctly.
- Action bar dropdown actions were not correctly ellipsed.
- The email viewer print button could be on top of the text.
- It was possible to create an announcement with a publication end date that was earlier than the publication start date.
- The dropdown menus in the tab configuration in the Edit tile sidebar were not correctly ellipsed.