Release notes Workspace 365 V3.32.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.32.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- Anyone can now mute or unmute activities in their personal Activity feed.
When activities are muted, you won’t see them in your personal feed, but they will not be deleted. New activities will also be created and hidden, until you unmute the activities again.
- We have now added tabs in the global search bar. This provides an easier and more familiar user-experience and helps people to navigate between search categories. Previously this function was available in a dropdown menu.
- We have switched over to use the Azure Graph API for the Office 365 connector when using WsFed as single sign-on.
- The breadcrumb navigation in the workspace is: it’s longer, it’s more obvious, it has a hover effect, and the root folder is always visible.
- We have updated the (Azure) AD sync tool branding.
- We made some changes to the AAD sync tool to reduce the chance that it would get stuck while retrieving data from Azure.
- Incorrect validation when the Data property is not provided on the Activity batch API.
- Cancelling a document move or copy activity could result in frozen processes.
- Editing an existing draft email would produce errors in the console.