Release notes Workspace 365 V3.33.0
The release of Workspace 365 v3.33.0 will be deployed on 26-08-2021 between 22:00 PM and 0:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented when this version goes live:
- We extended the global search functionality by including SharePoint folders.
- With this release, we introduce the redesign of the Address Book. Instead of using a sidebar, contacts are now displayed in a large dialog. Every contact is shown in a card, which contains a large avatar, mandatory information and quick actions, such as starting a call or sending an email. Users can switch between Personal and Organisation contacts via the left sidebar in the dialog.
- We provide you with a brand new document management Micro App: Zenya DOC. From the Micro App, you can easily search for healthcare protocols, company documents and more, which are all located in the Zenya DOC portal.
- Our Announcement Centre just got even better. We’ve updated the Announcement overview pages with the possibility to sort by creation date (new-old, old-new) and popularity. Also, it’s now possible to view all announcements from one specific author by clicking on the author’s name in either the announcement card or page. Lastly, it’s now possible to create announcements from the centre by clicking the “Create announcement” button in the overview.
- For security reasons we will change the SSL ciphers of the Clientless RDP servers.
- Syncing folders and files in the Documents App is now scoped to the current location/folder instead of the list.
- When inserting a hyperlink in an announcement, the checkbox “Open in new tab” is selected by default.
- If there were 1,000 or more announcements listed in the Announcements settings, an error would occur.