release notes Workspace 365 v3.35.0
The release of Workspace 365 v3.35.0 will be deployed on 07-10-2021 between 22:00 PM and 0:00 AM Central European Time. The following will be implemented in this version:
- We now save the selected view (day or week) in the Zermelo Micro App when refreshing the workspace.
- The Linux/Unix operating system is included in the conditional access settings of applications.
- It’s possible to embed personal tile groups in external products and websites.
- It’s now possible to redirect tasks in the AFAS Micro App to the tasks overview page in AFAS. This can be configured in the AFAS connection settings.
- We have implemented single sign-on for the Workspace 365 Microsoft Teams App, so you don’t have to login every time you open the app. In order to achieve this, you have to add a code to the manifest file of the Microsoft Teams app. For more information, read this article.
- On mobile, spaces contain a swipeable navigation bar, which makes it easier for users to navigate to a certain tile group.
- Archived teams are no longer present in the Microsoft Teams Micro App.
- The CompanyName column has been removed from the Environments table in the main database.
- It’s now possible to store the document background service data in a separate database. We have introduced the connection string DocumentServiceDatabase for this purpose. We advise everyone to make sure this setting is configured, even if you keep using the main database as the data store.
- Support for the ‘Windows Authentication + ADFS’ has been removed from the product.
- The Address book didn’t remember the view state (opened/closed) of the sidebar.
- Ordered and unordered lists were not working correctly in the announcements.