Release notes Workspace 365 v3.38.0
We've just successfully updated Workspace 365 towards version 3.38.0. The announced improvements are now live. The release notes of this update can be reviewed here:
- To give you a better overview of your Yammer Micro App, we added the following tile sizes: 8x10, 8x12 and 8x16.
- We introduce a tab bar in the App store from which you can easily navigate between the ‘Request apps’ page and the ‘Manage apps’ page.
- Search terms are now highlighted in the search results of the global search functionality
- It’s now possible to follow and unfollow announcement categories. If a user follows an announcement category, they receive notifications of newly published announcements in the Activity Feed. If you don’t follow a category, you won’t receive a notification.
- It’s now possible to receive notifications on comments on announcements by following the announcement. By default, you don’t follow an announcement unless you have placed a comment or if you are the author. You can manually (un)follow the announcement by clicking the “Following announcement” action in the announcement itself or the activity card in the Activity Feed.
- There was no padding on the right side of an accordion item.
- In file server documents, the “Copy to” action was always available, even if there were no items selected.
- Long announcement card titles were not split over two rows and didn’t contain three dots at the end.
- When you reopened the global search functionality, it would forget the search term, but it would keep the search results.
- The WS-Fed Automatic SSO creation is removed from the product. For more information, please check: https://support.workspace365.net/hc/en-us/articles/4408405748498-Deprecated-WS-Fed-method-for-SSO-in-Workspace-365.