Release notes Workspace 365 v3.39.0
Workspace 365 v3.39.0 is here and was deployed on 06-01-2022 between 22:00 PM and 0:00 AM Central European Time. Below a roundup of changes for this version.
- Tiles are now added through the app store. You can still use the ‘Add tiles’ button in the action bar, but instead of showing you a sidebar, it will now redirect you to the app store.
- With this release, we bring to you the “Your frequently used tiles” group, which is a fixed group on your workspace which offers you quick access to the tiles you use the most.
- We now offer the possibility to disable the fact that emails are automatically marked as ‘read’ when they are opened. This can be managed per mailbox from the ‘Manage mailboxes’ sidebar, which can be opened by clicking on the eye button in the left sidebar in the Email app.
- We removed the Feature dialog from the product.
- It was not possible to process APS Connect requests if the country was not recognised.
- Having double bookmarks resulted in an HTTP 500 error for retrieving the WebDav content.
- We provide a modernised, user-friendly design when no results are present in the Activity Feed, global search functionality, app store, Announcement Centre and Address Book.