Release notes Workspace 365 v3.41.0
The release of Workspace 365 v3.41.0 was deployed on 10-03-2022. Here are the release notes for this version:
- You can now view more search results for SharePoint files in the global search function. The results are presented in a dialog and contain a description text and more filters options.
- As an admin it is now possible to set a background image on the workspace per branding set, this allows internal communication managers to match the workspace to their branding guides.
- It’s now possible to add tiles directly to a tile group from the app store.
- We have added a health API on the hosting level which allows you to request the status of the product and its configured services. This API is disabled by default.
- The product by default now adds the X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff header for all web responses. Previously, this was only done for inline downloads.
- There were different vertical spaces around the category name in the "Manage apps" and "Add tiles to workspace" tabs in the app store.
- It was not possible to create a user in Office 365 using the Provisioning API.
- When adding a new fileserver and clicking Save without configuring the “User can open files in:” form, the page could not be saved, and no error message was given. Also, we did not provide an error message when both options of the form “User can open files in:” were unchecked when saving the page.
- It was not possible to configure a PowerBI tile on the workspace if it was directly added from the tiles catalog in the app store.
- It was possible to directly add tiles (Power BI, RSS, Shortcut, YouTube) from the app store which needed to be configured first. These tiles are removed from the tiles catalog and can only be created from the “Create tile” page.
- The next calendar event section was barely visible in the Activity feed if there were no other activities.
- You were not able to remove logos configured from the Branding settings.
- It’s now possible to open shortcut tiles from the workspace if it’s embedded in the Microsoft Teams app.
- We have changed the behavior of the Back button on the mobile Search page and Activity feed. Previously, when clicking the Back button, it would open the workspace with the previous page, which is rather confusing. In the new situation, the workspace with the current page is opened.
- We now store the user’s preferred language in a centralized place, which results that the language being consistent across devices and browsers. When a user does not have a preferred language configured yet, and the browser language and the language configured in Office 365 are different, a dialog is displayed to the user providing an option to choose between the two languages.
- We have added the option to the OAuth single sign-on configuration to sign out the Workspace 365 user when the workspace is not able to request new OAuth tokens using the refresh tokens. This option is automatically enabled by default. You can manually disable this feature from the single sign-on configuration page.
- Now, the entire Activity feed section is scrollable.