Settings -> Integrations -> Exchange settings
Table of Contents
In Workspace it is possible to configure your Exchange Hybrid setup when having oAuth2 as Single Sign-On method configured. Therefore we use integration credentials.
As an admin, go to:
- Workspace admin settings.
- Go to Integrations and select Exchange settings.
- Check the checkbox Enable Exchange.
- As Exchange server type, choose Office 365.
- Check the checkbox Use integration credentials for Exchange connectivity.
- Then, go to the User settings and select Integration credentials.
- Make sure the user fills in their Integration credentials.
- The user is now connected to the Exchange and has access to their mailbox.