"Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in"
Table of Contents
When signing in to Workspace, you get the error message: "Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in".
This error states that the reply URL (Redirect URI) that is being sent in the request and the one that is present in the Workspace SSO App Registration in Azure does not match. This error message could occur when for example a change has been made to the domain name or when a custom URL has been requested for you Workspace environment.
To resolve the issue, make sure the Redirect URI (Reply URL) registered on the Workspace SSO App Registration matches with the one in the authentication request:
- Log in to the Azure Portal with the Global Administrator account.
- Go to 'App Registrations' and select the corresponding Workspace SSO App Registration.
- On the left side, click 'Authentication'.
- Under 'Platform configuration', fill in the correct 'Redirect URI'.
- Click 'Save'.
- Sign in again in to your Workspace environment.