Release notes Workspace 365 v3.44.0
The release of Workspace 365 v3.44.0 has been deployed on 12-05-2022. Here are the release notes for this version:
- In this update we release the responsive design of our Documents App. We've optimised the Documents App for the use on smaller screens. The navigation sidebar will automatically close when clicking an item, so it doesn't take up unnecessary space on your screen. We’ve also added the three-dot menu behind folders and files, where you will find the actions you can perform on that item. Next to the search bar you'll find the ‘Sort by’ button, to sort the folders and files in your preferred order. With the plus button at the bottom right, you can easily open a new folder or document. With a long press on an item, you'll go into edit mode.
- In addition to Conditional Access on tiles, we are now introducing Conditional Access on tile groups. This allows admins to set Conditional Access on an entire tile group. This will save admins time. And by doing this you can also set conditions on groups that include forms or information. This contributes to giving users a well-arranged workspace on all devices and operating systems.
- We have introduced a new design on smaller screen sizes for larger dialogues, such as an announcement or the Address Book. This means that no valuable space is lost, and there is enough space to store the content of the dialogue.
- Newly created Environment databases will now always have the collation “SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS” instead of relying on the SQL Server default.
- Duplicated lists reported by SharePoint are now displayed as a single entry. Before, it would display all duplicates.
- Duplicated site collections reported by SharePoint are now displayed when they have matching identifiers. Before, they would be discarded.
- We fixed that when a user tried to share a SharePoint file with an external user in the Documents App, they got an error.
- The tile group navigation bar now works correctly when the ‘Frequently used tiles’ section is shown.
- We fixed that when SharePoint Recycle bin only had one item, there were no action buttons available.
- On Android devices, the sidebar was closed when the context menu was opened in the Email App.
- Clicking the ‘Update credentials’ button in the file server when there is no any assigned credentials set now works correctly.
- Users with "en-US" or "nl-NL" as the request culture can now create new office documents correctly again.
- We improved the styling of forms on smaller screen sizes. Checkboxes and toggles are aligned to the right and item groups are separated with a border, so users have a better understanding of the structure of a form.
- We did research on performance issues on mobile using the PageSidebar/TreeView.