Step 4. Add Clientless RDP connection to apps management
Settings -> App store
Table of Contents
After configuration of the gateway and connection(s), we need to add the created connection to the App store.
Adding a connection to apps management
- Go to the App store (waffle icon) or click on + Add tiles.
- Make sure Manage apps is selected.
- Click Add new app and Add the Clientless RDP app.
- Fill in the app name. You can choose a different icon, color and manage permissions, etc.
- Select the preferred gateway and connection from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- The app is now present in the App store. From here, you can add the app to your Workspace.
Proceed to step 5.