Step 4. Add Clientless RDP connection to apps management
Settings -> App store
Table of Contents
After configuration of the gateway and connection(s), we need to add the created connection to the App store.
Adding a connection to apps management
- Go to the App store (waffle icon) or click on + Add tiles.
- Make sure Manage apps is selected.
- Click on Add new app and choose Clientless RDP.
- Click on Add.
- The App Settings page will open. Here you can configure the app details. You can modify the tile color by choosing a custom color, choose a custom tile icon, grant permissions to the app, etc.
- From the gateway dropdown you can select the preferred gateway. By choosing a gateway, connected connections to this gateway will be loaded in the connection dropdown. At the connection field you can select the connection which want to select.
- Click Save when you are ready with configuring the app. The app is now added to the App store and can be added to Workspace.
Proceed to step 5.