Step 2. Configure Clientless RDP gateway
Settings -> Integrations -> Clientless RDP
Table of Contents
After creating the service account, you will have to configure the Clientless RDP gateway in the Workspace. This gateway manages all the RDP connections. The connections can be set up in the connections page.
Configure Clientless RDP gateway
- To access the Clientless RDP settings Workspace, go to Integrations > Clientless RDP.
- Click New to configure the gateway.
- Fill in the details. The Clientless RDP gateway settings can be retrieved from the Clientless RDP gateway setup. The following fields are mandatory to fill in:
- Name: The name of the gateway can be chosen.
- Gateway URL: This must be the URL configured during the Clientless RDP gateway setup.
- Service Account username and password: can be provided by the Clientless RDP gateway admin.
- Click Save. Now you will see an overview of the created gateway(s).
- If necessary, you can select and edit the gateway configuration settings.
- When deleting a gateway, all the linked connections to this gateway will NOT be deleted. If you want to delete the connections also, you have to remove them first. If the connections aren’t deleted first, they will be linked to the gateway. Even if the gateway is deleted. When the gateway is added after deletion, the connections will be linked to that gateway again.
Proceed to step 3.